Operating Location Registration Form
Registering an Operating Location Affiliated with Shield of Faith Missions
Shield of Faith (SOF) Missions, Inc. (“SOF Missions”) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization called to empower people and proclaim God’s love through active service. Our three pillars are Outreach, Spiritual growth, and Missions.
SOF Missions Headquarters is located in Florida.
An SOF Missions OL is the central node where warriors and those who support them gather, train, and learn more about God and our ultimate purpose. Each OL is guided by a Team Leader who is willing to lead others by connecting with others, learning through Scripture study, and serving God in His mission field.
By registering and affiliating as an SOF Missions OL, you are committing to serve as a Team Leader and agreeing to uphold the following Rules of Engagement:
- Connect together. Build personal relationships with OL teammates. Reach out and relate to others needing hope and a sense of purpose. Invite them to join.
- Learn together. Use authentic spiritual tools. SOF Missions provides spiritual tools to help TM Leaders and their team become spiritually strong. You are highly encouraged to use our Surrender Daily Series when establishing your OL. SOF Missions will periodically provide additional topical studies and other resources. In addition to tools provided by SOF Missions, you are free to study scripture-based materials that amplify Jesus’ teachings or afford discipleship training (Matt 28:19-20).
- Serve together. OL members should be actively engaged in community service, whether locally, regionally, or abroad (Acts 1:8). For Team Leaders, service may include mentoring OL teammates carrying burdens such as loss of loved ones and/or the loss of physical, psychological, and spiritual capacity. Serve wisely. Immediately seek professional assistance as soon as you suspect a teammate’s matter is time urgent. The OL Team Leader must ensure that responsible qualified adults maintain adequate oversight on the activities of the OL if minors are volunteering.
- Lead humbly, and be accountable, as a team. A Team Leader and Assistant Team Leader are highly desired for each OL. For OLs serving veterans, both a Team Leader and Assistant Team Leader are mandatory.
- Communicate success and failure. Notify SOF Missions should your OL experience significant achievement, distress, or circumstances requiring closure.
- Participate in annual Team Leader training. OL Team Leaders and Assistant Team Leaders are required to participate in an annual webinar training (approximately 3 hours) focusing on our pillars of outreach, spiritual growth, and missions.
Legal disclaimer. The OL Team Leader is solely responsible for all activities of the OL including without limitation, meetings, communications, mission trips, safety, volunteer and fundraising activities. SOF Missions has no responsibility for the activities of the OL. THE OL PROGRAM IS OFFERED “AS-IS” AND SOF MISSIONS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE OL PROGRAM AND YOUR PARTICIPATION IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN OL PROGRAM AND ANY DAMAGES OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SOF MISSIONS, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH OL PROGRAM OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE OL PROGRAM. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. SOF Missions is not legally responsible for the conduct of affiliated OLs. SOF Missions reserves the right to remove affiliation status from any OL.
By submitting your name and amplifying information below, you agree to uphold the SOF Missions Rules of Engagement as an OL Team Leader and Assistant Team Leader.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row 0=””][vc_column width=”2/3″]